12.02.2003

Two weeks from today, I'll be home. Well, more specifically, I'll be on a plane bound for home. While this semester has gone quickly, and there have been some fun moments, I'm more then ready for it to be over. I have high hopes for this Christmas. It will be a nice break from the things that are starting to annoy me in Halifax... And I'm sure when I come back I won't be nearly as irritable.

So Haligonians -- Take heart! You only have to put up with me for 14 more days. And those in NFLD -- Brace yourself! I'm coming home, and I'm looking for fun. I'm willing to look in all the wrong places, and I'm more then willing to drag you with me.

I still can't get over how quickly 2003 has flown by. It doesn't seem like that long ago I was working in Ontario and learning how to hip-hop. Too bad I don't remember any of those stellar moves. They could have helped with the getting-into-trouble part of my trip home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home