11.22.2003

In a further example of just how cool I really am, tonight I'm going to clean my room. You may remember my post about the business trip from hell. In an effort to not think about it, I have put off unpacking until now. It's getting a bit rediculous. My mom would have a stroke if she saw the clothes on my floor, dust on my dresser, and messy papers on my desk. My closet looks like it exploded. I can't close the door to hide the mess because my hamper has overflowed to create a foot-high pile of discarded sweaters and flannel pjs (sexxy, I know).

I've made my cleaning playlist. It's punky and fun and hopefully long enough to get me through this.

If Christmas rolls around and you still haven't heard from me, don't be concerned.

It just might take that long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home