11.12.2003

I think I've mentioned this before, but my office is a really old house. That means really old doorknobs and locks. I just went upstairs to use the washroom, and on the way out, I just couldn't get the door to work. I don't know if it was the lock or the door or what, but I was definatly stuck. Finally, after much jiggling, I got out.

When I did escape, the women in the offices upstairs were laughing at me. The following conversation ensued:

Women: You sounded stuck. Were you starting to panic?
Me: Yeah, a little... I hate that door!
Women: That's okay, we wouldn't make you stay there all day, we'd rescue you.
Me: Oh thanks. That would be a fate worse then death.
Women: It's the sisterhood... We'd have to help. But if you were a man, you'd be screwed!

So to all the male readers... Steer clear of this washroom. If you get stuck, you're on your own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home