11.29.2003

Last night was one of my favourite nights of the semester.

First, we had a few drinks at Annas, then headed to The Planet (formerly Planet Pool) to watch Jenny Gear sing. The place was pretty crowded, but we managed to get a good table. It was so surreal seeing a friend from high school being hugged and asked for autographs. Jenny looked absolutely beautiful, and I had forgotten what an amazing singer she is. If you think she is good based on Canadian Idol, you will be blown away when you see her live. Absolutely amazing. Some of the songs she sang were songs that she has been singing since high school, and so it brought back lots of memories. Can't wait for her CD to come out.

At the end of the night, my two friends and I were just sitting drunk at a table. The bouncer asked us to leave, and a few minutes later another bouncer asked us to leave. Since we were being kicked out, we decided it would be a good time to go home. Before we left, we stopped to say goodbye to Jenny. At this point, another bouncer asked Jenny if we were in her entourage, because if so, then we could stay as late as we wanted.

Bizarre.

But fun.

So we stayed for another hour and just chatted. I'm not sure about what. Then we went back to Annas house and slept there. I'm home now, but I'm still wearing her pajamas.

I apologise if this is disjointed, rambling, or filled with spelling mistakes. Still quite hungover. But it was a great night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home