2.05.2004

Odd searches are leading people here lately. In addition to the usual "What's the hottest state?" searches, I've gotten "drunk in tatamagouche" (easy enough to understand that. Just see the Polka, Polka, Polka entry from October 3rd), I've gotten "Always one kisses and one offers the cheek", which is a french quote I like but don't remember posting. The last one that freaked me out was "you get your heart broken and wonder how someone you loved could do so much damage to you or you lay in bed wondering why you can't meet anyone decent enough to get to know" ... At first I thought "fuuuck, have I been that fucking pathetic lately?", but then I realized it was from the 1/4 life crisis thing.

But really, lately I've really been enjoying my life. Last semester was a write-off, for the obvious reasons. This semester, I've been just feeling much happier -- I like my jobs, my roommates, my friends, my courses. *knock on wood*, things are great. Find joy in the little things people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home