12.20.2003

Not a lot of updates -- sharing a dial up account with 6 (soon to be 7) other people means that I don't get much computer time. I haven't forgotten my blog, but I probably won't be updating much over the next little bit. Here is the abridged account of my trip home so far:

-- In depth conversation with my Grandfather about his socks. They are warm and not too high and not too tight. The perfect socks, I should get some.

-- Two of four wisdom teeth removed. Not nearly as painful as I was lead to believe. I have them, if anyone wants to see. They are pretty gross.

-- Stonehouse last night. Karoke. "You're So Vain" was sang REPEATEDLY, by the same people. Quite possibly some of the worst karoke I've ever heard, ever. A group sang "Rudolph the Red Nosed Raindeer", and you would think they had never heard the song before in their life.

-- Food. Endless amounts of food.

-- Disappointing end to House Rules. I knew I should have voted more for Adam and Katie.

Happy Holidays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home