12.08.2003

Lots of people stumble on my site looking for the hottest state. I feel kinda bad, as there is nothing at all here even remotely related to what they are looking for. So, here are my guesses for the hottest states.

If you're looking for the state with the highest average temperature, I would guess:

Texas.

Or maybe Alabama. That always sounded pretty hot to me.

If you're looking for the state with the hottest women (I get that a lot), I would guess:

Mass (Lots of universities in Boston and universities always have at least some hot women).

If you're looking for the Ethan Hawke book, I would guess:

Amazon might have it.

If you want a review of the Ethan Hawke book, I guess:

It was alright. Nothing special. It would be good to read on a plane.


Does this help you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home