1.25.2006

I saw the Special K commercial about taking the "Special K Challenge" - lose 6lbs in 2 weeks by eating Special K for breakfast and lunch... I wasn't planning on taking the challenge exactly, but I thought I'd pick up a box and eat it instead of other snacky type things. I picked it up and Mike picked up Count Chocula. When we got it home, I started wondering about the differences in nutritional value. I asked Mike, and he noted that since Count Chocula only has one tooth, it is probably not that great for you. But when I compared the sides of the box, I figured out that there isn't really much difference in the nutritional benefits. So now I'm going to take the Count Chocula Challenge. I'll let you know how it goes.

I have been making an effort to go to the gym/eat better these past few weeks. The gym I go to is pretty small, not too many people go there. There is one girl, probably about 17, who is there everytime I'm there. She is always wearing the same outfit, a formfitting grey tracksuit with a matching cropped jacket, dangly silver earrings, perfectly scrunched hair, and a full face of makeup. Sometimes she mixes it up by putting a silver/white flower behind her ear. She usually talks on her cell phone as she does her cardio and never, ever breaks a sweat. Everytime I see her I feel like a slob - and also feel glad that I'm not 17 anymore.

Brother linked a cool site on his website, My Heritage. You upload pictures of yourself and it scans your face to tell you what celebrity you look like. I've been playing with it, and so far I look like:

Isabella Rossellini (69%)
Catherine Deneuve (70%)
Courteney Cox (72%)
Britney Spears (71%) - HA!
Christina Ricci (71%)

Enough time wasted for today I guess. Must go be productive somehow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home