8.24.2005

I've been wanting to blog for a while -- reading everyone's semi-frequent updates really inspired me to get back on the blogging horse. The problem is, I'm so preoccupied with moving home that I'm feeling rather one note.

Pretty much all I've been doing/thinking/talking about is moving. Makes for uninteresting blog fodder.

It's been so long coming, and now it's less then a week away. There is no way I can accomplish all I want to in the next few days - especially given that I'm in New Brunswickfrom today until Friday.

I've been sitting in on some communications training, and the key phrase for this weekend is along the lines of "not perfect... but brave". I really like that. You don't have to be perfect, but at least be willing to try.

1 Comments:

At August 31, 2005 11:06 PM, Blogger Maggie said...

So you're home..
I'm happy
But i'd be happier if i had your number..
Call me!!!
Can't wait to see your face!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home