10.07.2005

I have a costume for Mardi-Gras! I will be a fairy. I have beautiful wings, fake eyelashes, flowers for my hair, and a whole lot of fabric to make the actual costume. Since I've never sewn anything before (with the exception of repairing a few rips and tears in PJs), it should be interesting. If it works out as I picture it in my mind, it will be awesome. My Mother seems to think I need a pattern for the sewing. I'm not so sure. What I want is very, very, very simple. Arm holes, a neck hole, and two seams down the side. Not form fitting, not complicated. Doable. Hopefully.

I am having trouble with the kitten names. Butters I like. Twittens not so much. Anyone have any suggestions? I'll post a picture.

Good weekend coming up - George Street, then Beauty and the Beast, hip-hop class, and Thanksgiving dinner.

4 Comments:

At October 07, 2005 5:55 PM, Blogger brother said...

Kitten Suggestion # 1: Darroch
Kitten Suggestion # 2: Litterpuss
Kitten Suggestion # 3: Yvonne
Kitten Suggestion # 4: Floppypaws
Kitten Suggestion # 5: PixieSparkle
Kitten Suggestion # 6: Princess McKibbles
Kitten Suggestion # 7: Pussy McStrudle
Kitten Suggestion # 8: Magenta
Kitten Suggestino # 9: Stinky McPees
Kitten Suggestion # 10: TinkerBell

 
At October 11, 2005 3:13 PM, Blogger pixiesparkle said...

I like #6 & #10. Princess McKibbles & TinkerBell. I'll run it by the family and let you know if you're a winner.

Your blog says most people can't pronounce your name. Is it like Dar-ock?

 
At October 12, 2005 12:22 AM, Blogger brother said...

Glad you like the suggestions :)

My name is pronounced Dare-Rick, however, there are two common mispronounciations:

- Da Rock
- Da Rotch

Happy name hunting!!

 
At October 13, 2005 11:20 PM, Blogger Trevor said...

why not pixie?
or since you talk about it so much, why not george street?
first name george, last name street.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home