11.24.2004

Just three days of classes left. Then I'm done university forever. I'm anxious to be done -- there has been too much school work in the past few weeks. In another way, I'm not in any hurry to be done. Getting to this point has been relatively easy. I always knew I'd go to university, and I've wanted to study PR since I found out it existed as a formal course of study (thanks Sarah).

Now comes the hard part.

I need to get a job in the real world, but I have no idea where to go. Family is East, career opportunities are West, and lately I've been very jealous of all of my friends who are living the international life. If someone would like to set out a life plan for the next 5 - 10 years for me, please, feel free. As is, I think I'm going to go visit a psychic and see what he has to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home