8.05.2004

I'm not sure why I never update anymore.

Lots of things going on, the roommates and I are currently looking for a place downtown. This whole living in the suburbs is not so great. We are too far away from downtown, too far away from work, and too far away from the majority of our friends. I think we'll probably be moving around the first of October. Original plan was end of the summer, but now I have to have surgery on August 31.

I wasn't really too concerned about the whole surgery thing, but my mom was warning me about it the other day (she's had the same procedure done). The words she used were "One of the most painful experience in my life". When I asked if it was worse then childbirth, she said "I don't want to scare you or anything...." I'm just hoping for some realllllly good drugs.

Last night a ton of people from work went to see The Village. I really liked it, but I don't want to give anything away, so I won't talk about it here. It felt like high school, because there were about 16 of us, and when the movie was over, we just stood outside the theatre for about 20 minutes chatting. It reminded me of all those nights at the Carbonear theatre.

Now I have a bunch of school work to do, and I've procrastinated enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home