10.27.2003

Last night my roommate and I were searching blockbuster for something we could both agree on. I was ready to give up and go home when I found Jem. Two different videos. I can't even begin to explain my excitement. Anyone who knew me in childhood knew that Jem (and barbie) was my life. I was giddy with joy. And now I don't want to return them. I can always open an account at another store. Does anyone know what effect unreturned kids videos have on your credit? It was only $2.02 to rent them. That shouldn't stop me from buying a car in a few years, right?

I can't wait to get home tonight and watch the second video. I hope the episode where they are in Hawaii and Kimber gets stuck in a volcano is on it.

Side note: As we were checking out, we asked the check-out guy if they had any He-Man or She-Ra videos. I'm pretty sure he didn't even know who they were. Is that possible? A guy in his early/mid twenties not knowing about the Master of the Universe or the Princess of Power!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home