10.21.2003

Can someone let Mother Nature know I'm looking for her, and I'm pissed? PixieSparkle is ready to lay the smackdown on nature. I'm gonna open a big can of whoop ass. And something about taking names later. It is only October and already I'm wearing my winter accessories. While I do love my cute red touque and matching scarf, and my mittens are really cozy, I'd be happier if they were still at the top of the linen closet collecting dust. It wasn't that long ago that I put them away. I'm pretty sure I was still wearing them in April in Kitchener, and now I'm wearing them in October in Halifax. It doesn't have to be thirty degrees everyday, but I shouldn't be risking frostbite seven months of the year.

So, Mother Nature, you've been warned. Sleep with one eye open.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home