2.28.2005

What to say... I found a real, grown up job, here in Halifax. I'll be working on the dal campus again, for the same organization I had workterm with. I think it will be very different this time around, more responsibility and outside contact (thank goodness ... I can't stand being stuck in a room alone for 40 hours a week).

Maybe sitting in front of a computer for hours at a time will help me keep this thing updated. Maybe.

The overall life plan, for anyone interested, is to work here til August, then move home. It's not a detailed plan, but it works for me right now. I'm not at all excited to start my 'real' job, but I am very excited about moving home in about 5 months. But since that means I only have 5 months left in Halifax, I'm going to try to make it as much fun as possible. I'll let you know how that goes -- It's been pretty dull here as of late.

1 Comments:

At March 02, 2005 11:07 PM, Blogger Trevor said...

congrats. i mean, its not kitchener, but whatever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home