3.10.2004

A few nights ago, I had an epiphany. I was in bed, about to fall asleep, when my life plan suddenly made itself clear.

Okay, that's a bit dramatic. I still don't know what I'll be doing in a year, but I've figured out my short-term plan. I graduate in August, and the original plan was 'move somewhere and find job'. The new plan is to stay in Halifax. Not forever, but for the foreseeable future. I can keep working at the job I have now but full time when I graduate. That way, I can be more particular about my job search and only apply for what truly interests me. So now I won't have to worry about moving and finding a job as soon as I graduate. I'll be looking for work in St. John's, Halifax, and Ontario (Kitchener or Windsor preferably)...

The only real possible drawback to this plan is becoming complacent where I am and giving up the job search. But I don't think that will happen.

It feels good to (kinda) know what I'm doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home