9.19.2003

So I'm sitting at work and I see this canister with "Kensington Duster II" written on it. It is a gas cleaning agent. I had to see how it worked, so I sprayed it and then sprayed it on my left middle finger. It just felt like compressed air. Then I read the side:

SKIN or EYE IRRITANT. Do not shake, tilt or turn can unside down before or during use, as contents may cause severe burns (frostbite) on contact with skin or eye. SUGGESTED FIRST AID: wash with lukewarm water. Treat for frostbite if necessary.

Oops. Now I am overly aware of the tip of my left middle finger. I'm pretty sure I don't have frostbite though. Although it would be kinda funny to get frostbite on this perfect indian summer day (is that politically incorrect?). Let me rephrase that. It would be kinda funny to get frostbite when the sun is shining and the temperature is hovering at a balmy 25 degrees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home