8.27.2003

The Pixie Sparkle Interview
By Veela

1. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
I'd give myself will power. I have practically none, and I know that with it I could do a lot more with school, the gym, and everything else.
2. What is the worst lie you have ever told a guy?
I have told many, many lies. I don't think they were all that bad though. I've lied about my name, age, phone number, whether or not I'm single, etc. Nothing really major...
3. Have you ever disappointed your parents?
Yep, once when I was in grade six or seven... I stole something right after Christmas (I think it was make-up) and got caught. I've never felt so bad in my life. Since then, I've tried really hard not to disappoint them. I can still picture the look on their faces when they told me how disappointed they were, and I never want to see that look again.
4. Describe your dream man.
Ambitious, intelligent, funny, nice and attractive. And a bit cocky. I need to find someone who gets me, and who I don't have to do the whole "Runaway Bride" thing with (I think I sometimes change myself unconsciously to make things work, to make them think that things are better then they really are.)
5. Who would play you in a movie about your life?
All of the stars are so beautiful that any answer I give will sound cocky as hell... But I'm going to go with Demi Moore, and not because she is sleeping with Kelso, but because she seems like a strong independant woman who does what she wants, and that's what I aspire to.

BONUS: Why is Veela so gosh-darn perfect?
To begin with, Veela is a great person. Funny, nice, and very considerate of others... Then she took a hip hop dance class. And once you can do the shoulder bop and the body roll, you are about as close to perfect as one can be in this life.

---------------------------------
Are you up for the challenge?

1) Leave a comment if you want to be interviewed.
2) I will respond; I’ll ask you five questions.
3) You’ll update your journal with my five questions, and your five answers.
4) You’ll include this explanation.
5) You’ll ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home