8.15.2003

Trying something new.... 'Friday Five'. This site lists five new questions every Friday to answer on your website. The questions this week kinda suck, but whatever....

1. How much time do you spend online each day?
Far too much. My computer is always online in my room, and I'm always checking my email/chatting. Probably a few hours a day.
2. What is your browser homepage set to?
yahoo.ca, because they host my email account.
3. Do you use any instant messaging programs? If so, which one(s)?
I am ADDICTED to instant messenger programs. I use MSN, ICQ and AOL, but MSN is my favourite.
4. Where was your first webpage located?
I think I had one at AngelFire when I was about 13, but it didn't last at all.
5. How long have you had your current website?
Since mid/late March I guess. And I blame Static for getting me involved with the whole thing. He's just such a trendsetter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home