8.11.2003

My apartment gets very very creaky when I'm home alone, and I don't like it at all.

Could this place be haunted?

Evidence to support my case:
>> Regularly, my door opens with no one on the other side (usually at the most inopportune times - i.e., just as I'm changing, just as I've crawled in bed, etc).

>> Noises come from the bathroom at my end of the hall like someone is moving around in there, even when I'm home alone and can see that the door is open and no one is in there.

>> I'm constantly walking to the other end of the apartment because I think I hear someone come in, but no one is ever there.

Am I paranoid? Or is there a reason this beautiful apartment was available?

Ah damn... Now I've scared myself. This almost makes me miss the good ol' days of drug busts in the ghetto. Must go watch TV until the fear of elderly ghosts subsides.

In the meantime, if you know the number for the local GhostBusters chapter, please feel free to leave it in the comment section.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home